Daycare Center of Barangay, Bontod, Palanas, Masbate completed April 2007
The Classroom Construction Project is a joint effort of Feed the Hungry Philippines and local partner organizations with assistance from the Commission for Filipinos Overseas (CFO).
The goal is to help improve the quality of education in beneficiary schools, towns or barangays by building classrooms using donations from private individuals and organizations abroad. Each two-classroom building is built according to specifications at the cost of approximately PHP 200,000.
Alupay Elementary School, Rosario, Batangas, completed May 2006 with donations from Merlita Comia
Rosario, Cavite completed March 2005 with donations from the Fil-Am Association of Manassas and the Washington DC Metro Area
- Tanza, Cavite completed February 2006
- Tayak Elementary School and Sawang Island Elementary school, Abulug, Cagayan completed January 2004
- Unisan Elementary School, Unisan, Quezon, completed March 2006
- Hilltop Elementary School, Occidental, Mindoro, completed June 2006
- Kinalansan NHS, San Jose, Camarines Sur, completed June 2007. The original building was damaged by a typhoon and rebuilt by donations through Feed the Hungry Philippines
- Cabatuan Elementary School, Buhi, Camarines Sur remodeling completed May 2007
- Pag-asa NHS, Legaspi City, Albay completed June 2007. The original building was damaged by a typhoon and rebuilt by donations through Feed the Hungry Philippines
- Ziga NHS, Pasacao, Camarines Sur completed July 2008