The Classroom projects of Feed the Hungry, Inc. (FtH) provide additional classrooms in public schools with critical shortages. Confirmation of sites is principally based on student population and current classroom conditions in the area.
FtH also provides potable water supply in areas with limited access to water through the construction of artesian and deep wells, manual or electric pumps, and water tanks.
For the year 2016, Feed the Hungry, Inc. (FtH) added new classrooms, libraries, a student center and school playground to the Philippine education system.
Newly built and under-construction classrooms:
• Dayap Elementary School in Dayap, Pampanga - twoclassroom
schoolhouse funded by Philippine Medical Foundation, Arturo Pangilinan, and Dr. Bayani Manalo
• Sto. Nino de Ia Paz Elementary School in Loon, Bohol - twoclassroom building funded by Mr. & Mrs. Paul Mola, La Salle Alumni Association and the 2015 Joint FtH/PAMWE (Philippine Association of Metropolitan Washington Engineers) Golf Tournament
• Taliptip National High School in Bulakan, Bulacan* - one-classroom schoolhouse funded by Mr. & Mrs. Barry Ford
• San Emilio National High School in llocos Sur* - two-classroom schoolhouse funded by Fii-Am Manassas Association, Mr. & Mrs. Paul Mola, and FtH Infrastructure Program
• San Antonio Elementary School in Ormoc City, Leyte* - three-
classroom schoolhouse funded by COVO Foundation, umbrella organization of Visayan associations in Hawaii
New renovation and currently under construction student center facilities and libraries:
• Tapaz Central School library in Tapaz, Capiz funded by FtH's CARE (Calamity Assistance and Rehabilitation Endeavors) Program
• Rizal High School Reading Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila* funded by Dr. Bayani Manalo
• Bungsuan Elementary School Central library, Dumarao, Capiz* funded by Dr. Jovy Eusebio, Dr. Juliet Naldo, Fullerton Family Foundation, Mr. Carl Abella, and FtH Infrastructure Program
• Hilltop Elementary School, School Playground in San Jose, Occidental Mindoro* funded by The Villarin Family
* Under construction